SPAL Srl has established regulations reserved for FIGC-AIA members regarding the procedures for accreditation for Serie BKT and Coppa Italia matches held at the Stadio “Paolo Mazza” in Ferrara during the 2022/2023 season.
The service, which is mandatory for receiving the accreditation, provides for the chance to access, free of charge, the stadium during SPAL Srl home matches in compliance with Ministerial Decree No 8 of 08/02/2007.
For safety and accessibility reasons, there is a predetermined number of places available for members until they are all taken; the Association/Federation card does not, therefore, give you the right to enter the stadium if you have not previously requested the accreditation.
For the accreditation request, the following must be sent to the email address: email@example.com:
- ID card
- Current membership card of the Association/Federation, authenticated by the Italian Revenue Agency in Rome.
- Telephone number and email address of the member for sending the pass.
The accreditations may be requested according to the following timelines:
- beginning from the seventh day preceding the match day
- by and no later than 12:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the Saturday match
- by 12:00 p.m. on the third day prior to the match if the match day is not a Saturday
Any changes will be communicated on the website www.spalferrara.it when news is published of each individual match.
After sending the request, wait for confirmation to access the stadium; if you do not receive a confirmation email, it means that the availability has been exceeded.
If accepted, the tickets in .pdf format will be sent to the email address from which the request was made.
The club reserves the right to accept requests by respecting the order of submission.
Entry will not be granted, even if in possession of a regular ticket, if the checks should reveal any irregularity or discrepancy.
The ticket issued will grant right of access only in the section indicated on the same.