The term “stadium” refers to the whole facility/plant, including the external, reserved areas occupied or used by the club;
the term “club” refers to the event organiser;
the term “event” refers to every official event/match organised by the professional club, which takes place at the stadium.
The user is obliged to comply with the general rules, bans, and warnings contained in the Paolo Mazza stadium Regulations of Use, which govern access to and staying inside, in whatever capacity, the sports facility during events.
The purchase of the access pass implies the spectator's acceptance thereof.
Failure to comply with the same will entail the immediate termination of the service contract, with the consequent removal of the offender from the facility, as well as the application of a financial penalty from € 100 to 500 by the prefect of the competent Province.
If the offender has already been sanctioned, including at a different facility, for the same breach of the regulations of use, the sanction may be increased up to half of the maximum and a ban on accessing subsequent sports events may be imposed.
Access to the facility is not in any way permitted to people subject to a caution for acts of sports violence.
The access pass to the stadium is strictly individual and cannot be transferred to third parties, except for the cases and according to the methods stipulated by the pertinent regulations and by the SPAL Club, which are communicated through the official website: www.spalferrara.it
To access the sports facility, you need, in addition to the entrance ticket, a valid ID card to show at the request of stewards, in order to verify that the ticket holder and possessor of the same match; for those under 14 accompanied by a parent or person entrusted for this purpose, the health card/tax code is enough.
You must enter the stadium through the special gates.
You must enter the stadium through the special, dedicated gates during the hours established for access, respecting the instructions on inflow and escape routes and on parking and waiting areas; your entrance is subject to verification of the validity of the access pass, including via the use of technological equipment.
The spectator, as well as the ordinary security controls by the police force, may be subject to checks on their person by stewards and be subject, including by means of a metal detector, to checks on their person, bags, and objects aimed at avoiding the introduction of illegal, prohibited, and/or dangerous materials.
The spectator has the right/duty to occupy the place assigned to them and to keep the access ticket, or the place-holder associated with their season pass, until the end of the event when they exit the facility. Any issue may be communicated to stewards to be managed in the best way possible.
The access method for disabled people, until all the places permitted by the current regulations are taken, is established by the sports club organising the event, and included in the special section of the official website.
In the event of personal, temporary incapacity, which entails the use of walking aids (such as crutches or the like), entrance to the stadium section of the access pass will be permitted upon prior verification of the safety conditions and only after sending the club a medical certificate, or written declaration, demonstrating that the party indicated “is able to walk correctly and independently, as long as they are provided with the walking aid prescribed in the certificate”.
Inside the stadium, at the catering points, the sale of alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content up to 5% is permitted. If certain circumstances require it (both with reference to behaviour at previous matches and to potential risks of the match to be held), such sale may be forbidden, both in the sections reserved for local fans and in the section dedicated to guest fans. This ban will be exclusively resolved upon during the meeting of the Safety Operations Group.
For order and public safety needs, and according to the provision of the Public Safety Authority, at the end of the match, fans may be kept in their dedicated section.
It is not permitted, for security reasons, to introduce animals of any species or size inside the sports facility.
In order not to hinder any evacuation procedures in the event of an emergency, it is not permitted to introduce, inside the sports facility, strollers, backpacks, and suitcases, and, in general, large objects.
The spectator is obliged to follow the instructions and directives provided by the stewards.
Inside the sports facility and in the external reserved area, the following is forbidden:
- access to the facility to whomever has been in contact, in the previous 14 days, with people definitely infected with SarsCov 2 and, in any case, whoever has been subject to quarantine;
- taking a place in the spaces expressly forbidden and indicated by special signage;
- assembling at the gates, on the bleachers, or in any place inside the facility;
- moving freely inside the facility. No movement from the assigned zone is permitted;
- not following the dedicated paths for entering and leaving;
- entering and remaining in a state of drunkenness or under the influence of drugs or mind-altering substances;
- introducing and/or keeping in the stadium any object that may be used as a weapon and/or be dangerous for public safety and security and, in any case, by way of non- limiting example, the following objects: sticks, stones, chains, poisons, harmful substances, flammable materials, drugs, spray cans, smoke bombs, gas horns, rockets and flares and fireworks in general, weapons, dangerous objects, laser lights, bottles and glass containers, cans, motorcycle helmets and contaminating material;
- introducing umbrellas. In the matches that are not considered at risk, it is possible, if the weather is bad, to bring small umbrellas that do not have sharp points and are not of a shape or material that pose danger to the safety of the event and spectators;
- introducing beverages with an alcohol content above 5% and, in general, beverages in glass or plastic containers, or cans;
- introducing banners and any other, similar material, including that for dance routines, drums, and sound equipment (megaphones) if not expressly authorised by the Safety Operations Group and/or in breach of the methods indicated for introducing and exhibiting the same. The request must be made by and no later than 7 days prior to the sports event via a special form to be requested via email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If material has already been authorised by the police station of the city of residence, communication must be sent with attached certification to the above-mentioned email address.
- introducing or displaying signs, flags, streamers, documents, drawings, printed material and banners containing advertising or political, ideological, or religious propaganda, assertions or concepts that incite racial, ethnic, or religious hatred or that may hinder the regular performance of the match;
- exhibiting material that, due to its size, may block the emergency signs and escape routes towards the playing field. It is forbidden to limit the visibility of other fans so as to force them to assume an erect position;
- introducing fishing rods and extendible rods. Hollow rods of extremely flexible material up to 1.5 m in height and a diameter of up to 1 cm are permitted inside and flags with the maximum dimensions of 1 m x 1 m as long as they do not conflict with the bans listed above;
- climbing on and leaping over fences, dividers, and stadium structures; Remaining on your feet on seats, near gates, access and exit routes, in the entranceways, on the stairs and any other escape route;
- damaging, soiling, or tampering in any way with the sports facility structures and infrastructure;
- adopting any behaviour that may that may consist of a criminal offence, in particular, any misrepresentation, exhibition of emblems or symbols of associations that disseminate discrimination and incite to violence, the possession of legal and illegal weapons, the possession and launch and use of fireworks, leaping onto and invading the field;
- purchasing access passes at the sports facility outside of official sales channels or manipulating the pass by modifying and tampering with it. Failure to respect this ban entails the impossibility of accessing the sports facility;
- distributing, both in the external reserved areas of the facility and inside the same, advertising material (brochures, magazines, gadgets) without the written authorisation of the competent offices of the SPAL Club.
Whoever attends a sports event at the stadium recognises that it is a public event and, thus, accepts and authorises any future use of any audio and video recordings that could be made.
Authorises, in addition, that free use may be made of their voice, image, and look by means of live or recorded videos, radio or other broadcasts, or via recordings, photographs, or any other current and/or future technology.
The use, and therefore the introduction, to the space prepared for the event, of audio or video recording equipment, movie cameras, video cameras and photographic cameras and personal computers, is not permitted.
Whoever attends a match cannot record and/or broadcast sounds, images, and/or descriptions of the stadium or of the match other than those permitted for private use.
In any case, it is forbidden to disseminate, via the internet, radio, television, or other current and/or future communication means, sounds, images, descriptions, results, and/or statistics of the match as a whole or of one of its parts, or to assist other people in carrying out these activities;
The use of mobile phones is permitted inside the facility but only for personal and private use.
Please also note that behaviour adopted that breaches these Regulations will be sanctioned by the Club using the methods set forth in the fan Code of Conduct that can be consulted on the official website www.spalferrara.it
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
It should be noted that the Paolo Mazza sports stadium is monitored by an audio and video recording system positioned both inside and outside, whose data are processed according to the provisions set forth by Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 and Ministerial Decree 06/06/2005.
The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with legal provisions.
The processor is the manager of the TV-CC system, whose name is in the records of the GOS (Security Operations Group).